FallCon wishes to cultivate an environment that fosters personal growth for all volunteers while adhering to the organization's values. Maintaining such an environment is the responsibility of every volunteer. Because of their front-facing role, ConCrew volunteers have the additional responsibility to lead in a manner which fosters an environment of respect for each person.
It is the responsibility of all volunteers to:
- Foster cooperation and communication among each other;
- Treat each other and the attendees in a fair manner, with dignity and respect;
- Promote harmony and teamwork in all relationships;
- Take responsibility for their own actions;
- Strive for mutual understanding of standards for performance expectations, and communicate routinely to reinforce that understanding;
- Encourage and consider opinions of other teammates;
- Encourage collaboration;
- Address conflict in the volunteer environment by responding fairly and quickly;
- Administer all policies equitably and fairly, recognizing that jobs are different but each is important; that individual performance should be recognized and measured against predetermined standards;
- Recognize that volunteers, in their personal lives, may experience crisis and show compassion and understanding;
- Represent FallCon in a responsible, fair and respectful manner; and
- Demonstrate FallCon's values.