- $200 Cash Prize from the FallCon Gaming Society
- Use of the CGDA Winner Logo
- Handcrafted, one-of-a-kind, wooden CGDA Winner Plaque
February 28, 2019: Publishing of Competition Rules and Forms
May 31, 2019: Deadline for Submissions
- Submissions include 3 main components: response to an online form, a complete ruleset and a Designer Perspective Video (details below).
- Each contest entry, is subject to a $25 administrative fee which can be sent via our Paypal account (email@example.com). Once the entry fee is submitted, an online submission form will be completed via the following link (you will need to enter your Paypal Transaction ID) and a digital copy of the rule set will be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the first 50 contest entries will be accepted, based on the Paypal Transaction timestamp.
First week of July 2019: Finalists Announcement
- Up to 6 Finalists (there may be less depending on the number and quality of submissions) will be alerted by email during the first week of July 2019. The selected designers have 1 month to send us 1 boxed prototype of their design along with a $25 for administration and return of the prototype. If eligible prototypes are not received by August 1, 2019, the entry will be disqualified.
- August-September 2019: Jury Evaluation
September 22rd, 2019: Winner Announcement
- Winner will be declared live at FallCon 32.
CGDA 2019 submissions are now closed!