The Canadian Game Design Award is finally coming out of lockdown! The FallCon Gaming Society is excited to announce this annual award is returning from hiatus to help showcase games and game designers from coast to coast. More details and entry forms coming soon.
- $200 Cash Prize from the FallCon Gaming Society
- Use of the CGDA Winner Logo
- Handcrafted, one-of-a-kind, wooden CGDA Winner Plaque
February 6, 2022: Publishing of Competition Rules and Forms
April 1, 2022: Deadline for Submissions
- Submissions include 3 main components: response to an online form, a complete ruleset and a Designer Perspective Video (details below).
- Each contest entry is subject to a $25 administrative fee which can be sent via our Paypal account (firstname.lastname@example.org). Once the entry fee is submitted, an online submission form will be completed via the following link (you will need to enter your Paypal Transaction ID) and a digital copy of the rule set will be sent via email to email@example.com. Only the first 50 contest entries will be accepted based on the Paypal Transaction timestamp.