Auction Intake and Live Auction Location
As in 2018, we will be doing the auction intake outside of the Orpheus Theatre which is upstairs across from Jugo Juice.
The auction itself will be held in the Orpheus Theatre. The Auction will start at 6:00 p.m. and you can collect your baton as of 5:30 p.m.!
This year, a total of 300 games will be sold in 3 blocks. If the game you want is in Block A: be on time! Block B will be live as early at 7:00 p.m. and Block C as early as 8:00 p.m.
For those who like to physically view the games, they will be stored in the Orpheus on the stage. Viewing times will be published in the online schedule, as well as in the program, and will alternate with the panels.
To purchase your auction slots
Auction slots will be sold in USD at the same exchange rate the passes will be sold for. This means your auction slot this year will cost you $4 USD. You will only be able to purchase tickets to auction slot events with an adult badge.
- The maximum number of slots available per attendee has not changed: you can still buy up to 10 slots at the auction per badge.
Auction slots will be sold as tickets to one of our 3 auction blocks.
- Your game will be auctioned during the block that you purchase; no guarantee as to order but we will be auctioning Block A, then Block B, and finally Block C.
Intake will be Friday night from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. or Saturday morning from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- To purchase slots, you will need to buy one or more tickets to an auction block (A, B, or C). The system will not let you purchase more than 10 tickets per adult badge.
Once you have purchased your slots, you will be sent a link to a Google form for submitting your games within 72 hours.
- The auction is for single board games. Please do not submit bundles, minis or RPGs. Expansions CAN be submitted with base games. FallCon reserves the right to refuse a lot if it does not meet the criteria.
The auction preview is now live. To gain the maximum hype for your lots, please submit early!
- Yes, you will be allowed to change your lot if necessary. Keep in mind that this will result in extra time spent at the intake table instead of playing games. You’re attending a board game convention; don’t you want to be playing games?
Buy Live Auction Slots
We look forward to learning what you will be selling this year! If you have any questions about the auction, please contact email@example.com.
Be sure to check out the Live Auction Game List to see what people have entered into the auction so far!